RCR is a successful marketing business with operations in the UK. We are a marketing firm that transfers marketing and business development skills into businesses, through coaching, consulting and implementation.
We work with businesses to help them boost their revenue, improve their marketing capability and enhance their reputation. At RCR our aim is to help businesses get more out of their marketing and business development activity.
We are looking for marketing professionals to deliver to our clients who can demonstrate the following:
- An understanding of entrepreneurial businesses
- Strategic range and ability to work at board level
- Senior marketing experience
- Looking for flexible opportunities
Working with us you will be able to demonstrate the ability to work in teams as well as being self motivated, having good leadership skills and the ability to think on your feet.
You will have worked with SMEs and larger businesses, and be business minded with a marketing specialism.
There will be a desire to help business owners understand our craft and to transfer skills into their marketing functions. You will have the ability to operate at two levels within our clients’ business – at board and marketing level – and be prepared to operate at the coaching, consulting and doing levels.
What is RCR offering? The opportunity to:
- Help client businesses understand the role and value of marketing
- Project-based flexible working hours
- Training in our IP and process
- Defining briefs for client projects and support in managing the client relationship
- Work as part of a team who are fun, intelligent and committed
If you feel you fit the bill – please forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Paul Griffith on +44  7970 914 845